Copyright © Media Law International 2023. All Rights Reserved.
Specialist Guide to the
Global Leaders in Media Law Practice
Advisory Board Members have highlighted topics of interest for the Annual Global Conference, some of which they will speak on either individually or as part of a panel discussion.
The agenda is preliminary, subject to further review and final confirmation.
Theme: Digital Content, Press and Entertainment
- Digital Content and Copyright: Legal and practical considerations for entering new Markets
- Ethical issues for social media, including online harassment and cyberbullying
- E-Privacy, data transfers and their impact on online advertising
- Strategic Lawsuits Against Public Participation: ‘EYE on SLAPP in Poland’
- Global Pandemic: How to deal with risk and strategic planning
- Update on social media and privacy
- Cross-border audio streaming
- Media And Entertainment in the Middle East: A regional overview
- The Content Crises: Regulation, laws and limitations, towards global unity
- Digital, e-commerce and streaming taxation
- Content moderation and enforcement
- Production incentives and "forum shopping"
- NFTs and their treatment under TM and copyright law.
Second Annual Global Conference
Sponsored by Charles Russell Speechlys
24 May 2022 | Virtual
Digital Content, Press & Entertainment